Sunday, September 11, 2011

Memory Can Improve

I very often run a gambit with my ideas. Whether it be sheer laziness or simply not having materials on me, I will get an idea and not write it down. I always tell myself, "You'll remember it later. A series of thoughts will jog your memory or respark the idea."

I often mocked myself because it always failed. I remembered that I wanted to remember something, but have no clue what it was. Now, though, I have a better success rate.

I can only attribute this to the amount of times I have actively tried to commiting an idea to memory and how many times I have tried to recall them. And it makes sense to me. The body does what you train it to do, and the brain is part of the body.

Over time and with enough proper exercise, you can make your body do whatever you want, including improving your mind's memory. There is zero reason to not be doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment