Sunday, November 7, 2010

You Always Have Something To Say

Starting this blog, I was never out of things to talk about.  And, almost 650 posts later, I am still not out.  Some days are a bigger struggle than other, but they keep getting posted.  It has led me to a conclusion I suspected when I first started.

You always have something to say.  This blog is focused on writing (at least to the degree that I can stay focused) and even still I always have something to say.  If you wanted to talk about anything you wanted, you could easily do it every day for the rest of your life.

So, what's stopping you?  Share a thought.  Maybe take one of the deeper ones and elaborate on it.  Take the idea and tell us what made you think about it.  Try making up another situation where that could take place and somebody else would have that same thought.  Bam.  You just wrote out a nice story right there.

And maybe you never want to elaborate on or develop your thoughts into full stories.  Fine.  Do something else you enjoy.  But you can always write and you always have something to write about. So go do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment