Saturday, November 3, 2012

When It Rains, It Pours

I find myself suddenly loaded with projects. I am doing a collaborative work with a fellow writer. I am poring over horror mythos in creating an adventure for several friends. I'm keeping up with Cheff Salad, and I am trying to fit my fantasy story where time permits.

I am reminded of the saying: when it rains, it pours. It feels like I just went from doing minimal amounts of writing to being flooded with it. But I don't feel bad. I'm a little overwhelmed, but I'm not concerned. Between college and my jobs after that, I am fine with time management and I can juggle several projects. This is more than I was doing, but not more than I've ever done.

It is weird how things tend to stack up quickly. But that can be a good thing. A writer who isn't writing isn't really being a writer. So this principle means that whenever you want to write, you can be engulfed in it. You can write as much as you want, forever. And that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment