Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tomorrow's Another Work Day

Yesterday marked the 800th post on Cheff Salad.  I don't usually do anything special for landmark posts.  Usually I forget to.  I always notice when I am coming up to a nice round number, but when the day arrives, I just want to get some particular post up (or it is one in a series of posts because of making up from missing previous days).  But yesterday, it was the only thing I really had on my mind and I found it fitting.

Today, I looked at that post, and I looked at the nice round 800 on my home screen, and I was pretty satisfied.

And now I'm writing post number 801.  Not a nice round number, and with a ways to go until the next one

I was satisfied, but not satisfied enough to stop writing.

Don't ignore your accomplishments.  Many people will not reach the things that you have.  Every achievement is something to be proud of.  But don't rest on your laurels, either.  Tomorrow's another work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment