Sunday, September 22, 2013

Some Thoughts Belong To The Moment

I have thoughts that I've written down from years ago. When I wrote them, it was because they sounded like something awesome to write about, but I just didn't have the time to write the whole thing out. So I recorded the core of the idea, figuring that it will jog my memory when I would return to it and I would then write about it. And yet, days, months, and years later, those ideas have never really inspired me to write about them.

I feel like some thoughts belong to the moment. Although they were interesting to think about, and may have seemed like something interesting to write about and share, they are ultimately finite and really only existed in that moment where they blinked into existence and then blinked right out of existence. And trying to force those ideas would only create an inferior product.

So if a thought belongs to a moment, enjoy it in that moment, and allow it to remain there.

No comments:

Post a Comment