Saturday, August 31, 2013

Every Step Forward Counts

I moved into a new place about a week ago. I went from living in a furnished place to an unfurnished one, so I had no furniture or appliances or dishes. When you have absolutely nothing but clothes and toiletries (and writing supplies), it is amazing to realize how much is needed to turn something into your home the way you envision it. 

However, every single day that's passed, I have gotten a little closer. I get a new piece of furniture in or I stock my kitchen with cookware and spices and food. I call utility companies and update my accounts with new address. 

Since every day has brought me closer to the end goal, then no day has been lost. 

Just as true within writing, remember that every step forward counts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment