Thursday, October 18, 2012

Eye Strain

Be careful of your eyes. You only have two of them. They don't grow back if they get hurt. And although you can still read without them, it is a hell of a lot harder.

Eye strain is just plain awful. When you have too much light shining in your eyes or you are trying to read small type for too long, your eyes hurt so bad. And when your eyes hurt, it can feel like your whole body is aching.

Give your eyes a rest when they need it. You will not be nearly as effective without it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, seriously. I strained my eyes so bad once, from working within a spreadsheet for a week straight, my eye muscles felt like they'd just lifted a 1000 ton weight. I had to sleep with hot compresses over my eyes to urge the muscles to relax. It was the absolute worst feeling in the world. Because it's not like you can massage that out. I'm incredibly careful now when I have to do work like that.

    ReplyDelete