Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Be Aware Of Your Time

Today, I am reminded why I have still never completed a collaborative project. In short, productive people are too busy, and people with free time are too lazy.

My friend and I have several collaborative projects in mind, basically none of them having any work put in them. That's because he's in grad school and has a job, and what free time he does have is often accounted for.

It's not that I fault people for having lives. I just feel like it's really important to be aware of your time. Plan your projects accordingly. Don't take on more than you can handle. When you have so many projects that you really want to work on, you often end up making progress on none of them. But if you are working on only one project, then it's a lot easier to do bits and pieces when you have the time available.

No comments:

Post a Comment