Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's Ok To Wait

There are a number of stories, of entire worlds I want to create, but have left on the backburner. It is for a number of reasons, one of them being that I am not sure exactly how I want to approach delving into the stories of an entire world that spans hundreds of years.

I recently had a conversation with a friend which has enlightened and inspired me. She managed to give me a great idea for a character to follow in one of my universes. She also allowed me to realize that two universes that I thought were completely unrelated could actually be part of the same continuity, and this character could be a link between them.

Times like these make me happy that I wait on these things. If I just don't know, but I am able to wait, while continuing to devote some energy to it, I will eventually find something that is brilliant. And that makes it totally worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment