Thursday, June 9, 2011

Double Dip

Many of my blog posts come from conversations I have had with my friends. This is not due to laziness. It is because they are of value.

When I have a conversation, I am usually talking with one other person. In such a case, I am going to be gearing my words and examples to the conversation at hand and the specifics that I know about that one person. However, the principle of what I am saying is valuable to more than just this one person.

Everybody gets stressed and burned out. Everybody asks deep questions. Everybody should be encouraged to try to solve their problems from within.

If you catch yourself saying something interesting to one person, it may be interesting to one hundred people. Double dip from your conversations and see what the results are.

No comments:

Post a Comment