Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Day At A Time

I am now over 600 posts on this blog.  I could never sit down and write that much on any subject, no matter how broad.  And yet, here it is, for all the world to see.  How does it get done?

The simple answer is that I do it one day at a time.  My posts are usually about whatever is on my mind from the day's experiences.  They're as short as three paragraphs and often hover around that.

Three paragraphs at a rate of three sentences per paragraph makes for nine sentences on any subject once per day.  That is so incredibly not difficult.

If you are in a spot where you are afraid to write, maybe you could try a blog or a notebook.  Just write a post a day.  It doesn't have to be epic or particularly researched or anything like that.  Just take it one day at a time.  That's how anything worth doing gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment