Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Blog As Random As Its Name

I suspect that any person who comes across this blog will have certain questions on their mind. The first one is why I misspelled the name of my blog. The answer is that I didn't. The second question is why I chose the name. The title of this post would suggest that it was completely random.

Of course, not every suggestion is a good one. Quite frankly, I don't believe in randomness. I think that every action a person takes has a real and substantial reason behind it. Of course, that doesn't mean I can explain it. But just because I can't explain it doesn't mean I can't try to figure it out.

And that is the ultimate purpose of this blog: figuring stuff out. I will post my thoughts and observations here, ultimately hoping to learn, both about myself and others. There is quite a lot I have to say, so there should be much to be learned when these thoughts get laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment